• Bitte schaltet eure Ad Blocker aus. SLinfo kann nur betrieben werden, wenn es durch Werbung Einnahmen erzielt. Vielen Dank!!
  • Wir freuen uns, wenn du dich in unserem Forum anmeldest. Bitte beachte, dass die Freigabe per Hand durchgeführt wird (Schutz vor Spammer). Damit kann die Freigabe bis zu 24 Stunden dauern.
  • Wir verwenden Cookies, um Inhalte und Anzeigen zu personalisieren, Funktionen für soziale Medien anbieten zu können und die Zugriffe auf unsere Website zu analysieren. Sie geben Einwilligung zu unseren Cookies, wenn Sie unsere Webseite weiterhin nutzen.

[Viewer 2 Tipp] Shared Media template sign + object

Kila Shan

Moderatorin
Teammitglied
[VIEWER 2 TIP] Shared Media template sign + object

Gepostet von Torley Linden am 29.03.2010

As we continue forth on our Viewer 2 journey, I've been observing patterns, including gaps where something might come in handy. For example, what if you're forging a bold new trail and making use of Shared Media, but are aware there are still Residents on 1.23 who can't see it? Well, it'd sure be nice to make a sign and place it either nearby, or on the prim faces themselves.
Wanna save some time? I've run into this very same situation, so I've made a sign for you!

Just upload that into the Viewer, or you can teleport to Here island and get the Shared Media - TEMPLATE object for free. Just right-click and Buy, looks like this:

Don't pay any attention to my avatar.
Also:

• The template shows secondlife.com if you have Shared Media on, which you can customize to whatever.
  • The template has Auto Zoom on, useful because someone can click the Shared Media object to both turn it on for this specific object and nicely center the view on their screen.
  • The sign texture is inside the contents, so you can drag it out into your inventory and apply it.
Obviously, this covers a broad variety of, but not all, cases. You may want to tailor specific situations as described on the Shared Media page.
If you'd prefer to make further modifications and improve or humorously remix this sign, download the original Photoshop file. And please show me what you've done, you know I heart <3 your creativity!

Users who are viewing this thread

Zurück
Oben Unten